Wedding in Oaxaca
Live a wedding experience in the cozy city of Oaxaca, its people and
tradition will make you feel welcome and you will breath the real magic of Mexico!
TRADITIONAL ANCESTRAL WEDDING OF THE REGION OF OAXACA
In the wedding of prehispanic origin, we will ask permission and recognize before we start the energy that created the Universe, the 4 Elements, Mother Earth and the Creator.
We will then share ancestral ritual of union.
LEGAL – CIVIL WEDDING CEREMONY
- Fill in the marriage application.
- Birth certificate of the contracting parties in original (apostilled and translated if you are foreigner).
- Prenuptial medical certificate.
- Copy of official identification of the contracting parties and the 4 witnesses.
- If you have children, please present birth certificate for their legitimization.
- Proof of being single issued in the civil registry.
In the event that one of the applicants is widowed or divorced, present a certified copy of the corresponding certificate.
DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE DELIVERED 8 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE YOU WANT TO MARRY.
IN CASE YOU NEED AN APOSTILLE TO LEGALIZE THE DOCUMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY we will have to send to Oaxaca city and then to your home, the all process can take up to 2 weeks or being faster upon request.
Contact our wedding planners for more information and help during all the process.
"Thank you very much for your support in this process. We can still not believe that we did it in such short time and it was because of your support. Thank you Sara for everything and thank you Angela for all you did in the last days, we really appreciate it".
- Christine & Ricardo